This policy forms part of Everybody's Butchery's Terms and Conditions, thus it must be read in conjunction with these Terms and Conditions. Everybody's Butchery's reserve’s its right to replace or refund any item/s, as it may see fit, as per below:
- It is expressly acknowledged that the items sold on the everybodysbutchery.co.nz website may be of a perishable nature
- Should you be dissatisfied with the items ordered then Everybody's Butchery will resolve the issue, at Everybody's Butchery's sole discretion, provided that the following has been complied with:
- The goods, at time of delivery, were checked according to the invoice and signed for by the person ordering the items or a designated authorized person (a person authorized by the purchaser to accept the goods)
- Should there be any discrepancies at time of delivery, that these discrepancies have been noted on the invoice which accompanied the delivery.
- The onus, once delivered and signed for, will pass to the person receiving the goods. Thus the responsibility to refrigerate the perishable items will pass to the person who signed for the goods and thus liability will be deemed to have transferred. At this stage Everybody's Butchery cannot be held liable for any perishable items which may have spoilt.
In an event of a valid discrepancy, the following procedure must be followed:
- Make a note on the delivery invoice
- Contact us at 03 366 4947 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If possible, take photo’s (noting the time and date) and send them to email@example.com
We will endeavor to rectify any valid discrepancy/complaint in a timely manner. It remains Everybody's Butchery's sole right as to how to rectify the valid discrepancy/complaint.
NON DELIVERY OF GOODS
Should there be no authorized person to accept the goods purchased at the nominated address at time of delivery, then we reserve our right to charge an additional delivery fee for redelivery or to have the items available at our store (Address: 372 Selwyn Street, Addington, Christchurch 8024) for collection. You may not hold Everybody's Butchery liable should there be any items spoilt or damaged.
INCORRECT ITEMS DELIVERED
Should there be items incorrectly delivered, kindly notify us (as per above) and we will collect the incorrect item/s at no additional charge and replace it with the correct items ordered.