This policy forms part of Everybody's Butchery's Terms and Conditions, thus it must be read in conjunction with these Terms and Conditions. So we can offer the online service in a fair way you and Everybody's Butchery agree on a few policies.
The decision as to whether we issue as refund or replacement of your order is our's at Everybody's Butchery and we make a decision based on the bullet points below.
- When ordering from everybodysbutchery.co.nz you are explicitely aware that most items on offer are perishable.
- If you are not happy with your order then Everybody's Butchery will endeavour resolving the issue, but you need to help us by doing the following:
- You, or someone you authorize on your behalf needs to make sure that everything you have ordered is in your delivery and matches what we have invoiced.
- In case there is anything wrong we need you to take a note of this there and then so we can make sure our insurance applies.
- Assuming that the order was paid for in full when you placed it on our website, All items are your's once the order is delivered. That means it is your responsibility to make sure everything is stored apropriately. We cannot take responsibility for anything that spoils after it has left our care or the care of our filfillment partners.
In the event that something has gone wrong, we need you to help us deal with the issue by doing the following:
- Make sure you have noted the issue on the delivery invoice.
- Contact us at 03 366 4947 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If possible, take photo’s (noting the time and date) and send them to email@example.com
We will endeavor to rectify any valid complaint in a timely manner. It remains Everybody's Butchery's sole right as to how to do that.
NON DELIVERY OF GOODS
In the case that noone is available to accept your order when we deliver it, we may have to charge an additional delivery fee, which may differ from the fee originally charged, for redelivery or if you prefer we have the items available at our store (Address: 372 Selwyn Street, Addington, Christchurch 8024) for collection. We will contact you about this but you cannot hold Everybody's Butchery liable should there be any items spoilt or damaged.
INCORRECT ITEMS DELIVERED
We are human and sometimes we do make mistakes. So should there be items incorrectly delivered, just let us know (as per above) and we will collect the incorrect item/s at no additional charge and replace it with the correct items ordered.